Pulse LIVE Scotland
Nov. 2, 2017 8:45 a.m. - 5 p.m.
SECC Glasgow G3 8YW
The must-attend event for all GPs, containing multiple streams of seminars and workshops which will tackle clinical, regulatory, practice business and personal development topics and a carefully selected exhibition, you are guaranteed to find plenty of learning opportunities whether you are a GP Partner, sessional or trainee.
• Hear from leading figures from policy on managing change and preparing for challenges in the next 12 months.
• Understand the key implications of recent NICE guidance and how it will affect the way you treat patients.
• Develop your diagnostic skills with interactive, smaller group workshops on topics including allergy, men’s health and dermatology.
• Network with colleagues from across the North West and the rest of the UK.
• Connect with innovative suppliers who will explain the latest solutions to increasing efficiency, improving patient outcomes and integration.
- Link to Site