Men's Health and Diabetes 2018
Nov. 24, 2018 8:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Royal Society of Medicine London W1G 0AE
Dr Jonny Coxon and Paul Dromgoole
An interactive, case study focused workshop applying evidence to clinical decisions in diabetes management.
We are keen that the focus is on YOUR clinical dilemmas and that you leave this meeting with strategies that may help!
At the end of the session, delegates will have gained:
• A greater understanding of positioning of glucose lowering therapies within a ranges of patient ‘profiles’
• A broader understanding of complication risk factor management in diabetes
• Awareness of the challenges and medico-legal issues around diabetes in those of childbearing age
• Further strategies to help convey messages of risk and benefit of intervention in Type 2 Diabetes
• An opportunity to discuss your diabetes related challenges and dilemmas and to take ‘home’ solutions!
- Link to Site