Injectable Therapies in Diabetes
Sept. 9, 2017 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The Golden Jubilee Conference Hotel Glasgow G81 4SA
Following this session, delegates will be able to:
• Provide patients with Type 2 Diabetes, greater insight into the place of
injectable therapy in their treatment plans.
• Help overcome issues around barriers to injectable therapy including
injection fears and perceptions.
• Describe the practical steps in initiation of GLP1 therapy – gaining
local support subsequently if required.
• Better support patients already on insulin therapy in their practice,
interpreting blood glucose profiles and advising on insulin
• Coach patient self-management of their condition and treatment.
- Link to Site